Like the Max-Viz 1500, the Max-Viz 600 utilizes the same long-wave uncooled infrared technology as the foundation of the product. The Max-Viz 600 blends the imagery from an additional visible light sensor to the thermal sensor which is presented on the display as a single 40-degree wide image through the use of patented image fusion software. The Max-Viz 600 provides the highest performance EVS available for general aviation aircraft.
The Max-Viz 600 was designed to fill the need for general aviation piston and slower single engine turboprop fixed wing aircraft. It is also certified for the Robinson R-44 helicopter. The Max-Viz 600 uses much of the same advanced technology as the Max-Viz 1500, but without the optical zoom or dual field of view features. The Max-Viz 600 is rated for operations below 250 knots indicated airspeed and altitude at or below flight level 250 (25,000 feet).
Max-Viz 600 Specifications
- General lightweight, solid state, uncooled thermal / visible light sensor with advanced image-processing software
- Sensor Technology: Uncooled solid state microbolometer and low-light CMOS camera technology fused into a single homogenous image
- Fixed Field of View: 40° wide x 30° vertical
- Highest Exportable Resolution under Department of Commerce: 320 x 240 pixels
- Dimensions: 3.77″ (95.8mm) width x 8.69″ (220.7 mm) length x 2.51” (63.8 mm) height
- Weight: 1.2 Lbs (0.56 kg)
- Power Electronics: 14 VDC or 28 VDC, 1.5 Amp draw at 28 VDC (heaters activated), 1.0 Amp draw at 14 VDC (heaters activated)
- Environmental Certified to DO-160E
- Qualifications: Fully EMI/RFI and power conditioned
- Reliability: Greater than 10,000 MTBF